- You know you've acquired the data…
- You want to use the data…
- But how do you gain access to it?
By outsourcing your data management to Geovault you can get rapid access to all non-seismic geophysical data holdings in your area of interest via your web browser.
Once your proprietary data is loaded into Geovault, it can be searched and retrieved through a secure web page by you and other members of your company.
GeoVault® can take care of all your data management requirements, such as the organisation, conditioning and loading of exploration data.
This frees you from a data management overhead and ensures that the data are readily accessible on demand from the secure central database server.
GeoVault gives you:
- Improved access to your data
- Centralised storage of your data
- The ability to share data with other company members or third parties
- Cost effective data management
- Access to 3rd party data libraries
- Maps for searching for data geographically
- Forms for searching by other criteria
- Reports of search results & individual surveys
- Data delivery via your web browser and offline for large data sets
Geovault catalogues & stores your data
- Make the most of your non-seismic geophysical data by providing a searchable catalogue on any desk top in your company.
Geovault secures your data
- Your data can only be seen by you unless you choose to make it visible for trading.
- Download access is controlled by a data manager at each subscriber company.
- Other users can download data only if granted permission.
Geovault preserves your data formats
- Your original data files are held in the database and retrieved in their correct format, ready for re-use by your applications software.
Geovault public & tradable data
- You can choose to make the positions and descriptions of your surveys visible to other Geovault subscribers & visitors to encourage trading.
- Many public domain data sets are available for download by all subscribers.
Speak to us about how you can better manage your data.